1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
1. In General
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our App, the information may be sent to servers located in Vietnam and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide.We may collect and store any personal information you provided when you use our App or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
- Information from other sources.Glowie is a part of Glowie App Inc. business activities, we may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other Glowie App Inc. businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected.
- Information about others.We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our App or Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a message, link or any other kind of communicate, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
We use various technologies to collect information from your phone and about your activities on our App.
- Information collected automatically: We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our App or using our Services. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data: When you visit our App or using our Services, we may assign your phone one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our App and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our App, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our App. During your visits to other websites where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our App to show you the type of Glowie advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you.
- Information collected by third-parties: We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, Glowie App Inc. companies, advertising companies and advertising networks, to display advertisements on our App. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our App does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other Glowie App Inc. companies or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our App and other sites;
- verify your eligibilities and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- provide Glowie advertisements to you when you visit other sites; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
2. Financial information
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made by you on our App, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers.
- Business partners:When you make purchases on our App or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Other Situations:We also may disclose your information, including personal information in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
2. Aggregated and non-personal information
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with Glowie App Inc. companies and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our App and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- MANAGE YOUR PROFILE
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. For instructions on how to do so, visit the Help section of the App. If you change your password and email address, we will retain a record of your old password and email address. You can also change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, profile, likes and dislikes, desired date profile, essays and saved search criteria.
- Control of Your Password
- Lock and deactivate your profile
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our App because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question, or initiate other transactions on our App.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our App to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT YOURSELF WHILE USING OUR SERVICE
We provide areas on our App where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content such as photographs. Such postings are governed by our. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Although our App is a general audience App, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 17 and above.
- HOW TO CONTACT US